Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Filtered for your enjoyment


I'm ordering one of these today. Don't try to stop me. My first step at fat recovery is H2O consumption to the max and I need a new pretty to help me keep my eye on the prize. I'm quite sure that if I bring another water bottle into this house my mom will shove it up my arse, but I'm doing it anyway. I've gotten quite persnickety when it comes to drinking tap water and don't like to buy a ton of bottled water. It's not so much because of my carbon footprint as it is about being judged by those that fixate on their carbon footprint. Ok ok, it's a little bit about my carbon footprint...don't judge me.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

What the heck is that thing and how much is it? Does it filter water? That'd be pretty sweet.

I will admit a lot of the reason why I use reusable shopping bags is because I feel the workers at Trader Joe's silently judging me as they wrap my stuff up in paper sacks. OH GUILT!