Monday, April 5, 2010

Wyatt, I am rolling.


I love the movie Tombstone. Mostly I love Doc Holliday. I think we have a common bond and thy name is sarcasm. We are also, apparently, rolling. In my case, however, it's because I am retaining more water than a caravan of camels. I feel like the Stay-Puft Marshmallow man. I'm all bloaty and achey and blah. My feet and ankles feel all tight and my pants are tight(er). It's an eff'd up pill to swallow my first week back on the covered wagon. Will throw my weigh in off entirely. My first weigh in after starting the bodybugg campaign and I can't get an accurate assessment. Lame. Anyway, weigh in tomorrow instead of today because I got my bodybugg on Tuesday and that's when I can record the info on the website. Will face the music, guns blazing, because I, too...am your huckleberry.

No comments: