Monday, September 8, 2008

Can I get a witness?

Because when I got on the scale this morning, it said I’d lost seven (7) pounds. Not once, not twice, but THREE times. Though I gave it plenty of chances to change its mind, it still gave me seven. I say take it and run. For all those good at math, you know I’ve lost 34 pounds. For all those good at history, you know this is the point that I always, without fail, she’s nothing if not consistent, QUIT!

So, what will she do this time? That’s an excellent question. One in which I’d like to answer, but I can’t. I’m going to the gym. This is still Sparta, Bitches!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found your gem of a blog over the weekend and am now hooked!

I'm trying to shrink a bootie too- and a gut, thighs, batwings... you get the point. I need to lose a Kindergartner so there's lots of hard work ahead. Keep it up and congrats on getting back on track.

Diana said...

I think this time you're going to stay with it and not give up. Not sure how I know it, but I do. :)

Carlos said...

hey hey. book that mutha!